Are you passionate about the energy transition? Join us.
Nel is a global, dedicated hydrogen company, delivering optimal solutions to produce, store, and distribute hydrogen from renewable energy. We serve a range of different customers with leading hydrogen technologies. Our roots date back to 1927, and since then, we have had a proud history of development and continuous improvement of hydrogen technologies. Today, our solutions cover the entire value chain: from hydrogen production technologies to hydrogen fueling stations, enabling industries to transition to green hydrogen, and providing fuel cell electric vehicles with the same fast fueling and long range as fossil-fueled vehicles – without the emissions.
About the position and the department
The Development & Engineering (D&E) organization at Nel Fueling consists of 4 teams: Hardware, System, Software and Test/Lab. The D&E organization develops complex equipment for Fueling of Hydrogen cars and works with new technologies within a wide range of areas, such as: Process, Electrical, Mechanical, Prototyping and Testing.
As a Technical Designer at NEL Fueling you will be part of the Hardware Development team, working full time developing 3D/2D designs and documentation. You will have varied days working in different areas such as Mechanics, Structural Mechanics, Electrical and Process. You will be a key player in gaining experience from other parts of the organization such as Service, Production, Product support, Technology and Installation.
Qualifications and experience
- Ideally you hold a bachelor- or a technical degree in mechanical engineering. On top of this we imagine the ideal candidate will bring:
- Experience from a technology driven company within the field of renewable energy solutions and/or hydrogen Fueling technology.
- Is an advanced 3D/2D CAD user. (Preferably Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Vault, Autocad, Solidworks or 3D Plant)
- Experience with Engineering Change Management (ECM –> ECR, ECO, ECN)
- Experience with developing reliable systems using methods like DFMEA, PFMEA etc.
- Experience with PED, ASME, P&ID. (Will be an advantage)
- Experience with a planning tool such as JIRA or similar.
- Experience from an international company. (Working globally will be an advantage)
- Experience with both 2D and 3D modeling is a must.
Other competencies and personal skills
- You are fluent in English, both in writing and verbally.
- You are technically well-founded and curious by heart.
- You are swift to familiarize yourself with technical issues and manage to see the “right and nice” solution.
- As a person, you are openminded and able to interact with colleagues and other stakeholders being customers, partners and/or suppliers.
- You are result oriented but still hold a strong desire to break existing boundaries and explore new technologies.
Feel free to also contact head of hardware Casper Agger Sørensen directly on +4520784937 or by firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Interviews will be held in an on-going way.
Equal opportunity employer
Nel is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.