Business Intelligence (BI) Specialist
Are you passionate about the energy transition? Join us.
Nel is a global, dedicated hydrogen company, delivering optimal solutions to produce, store, and distribute hydrogen from renewable energy. We serve a range of different customers with leading hydrogen technologies. Our roots date back to 1927, and since then, we have had a proud history of development and continuous improvement of hydrogen technologies. Today, our solutions cover the entire value chain: from hydrogen production technologies to hydrogen fueling stations, enabling industries to transition to green hydrogen, and providing fuel cell electric vehicles with the same fast fueling and long range as fossil-fueled vehicles – without the emissions.
About the position
As a Business Intelligence Specialist you will be driving the continuous development, improvement and implementation of the IT infrastructure across our Projects & Service organization in Denmark, USA and Korea.
You will be responsible for understanding and challenging the business needs and translate these into professional and efficient BI solutions supporting the local Service Teams worldwide.
You will be single point of contact for any system related topics, take lead ensuring the systems are utilized correctly and in close corporation with global IT continuously secure and optimize the systems used by our Projects & Service organization.
Flexible working hours due to different time zones as well as up to 30 days of travel annually are to be expected.
The position is based in our Head Office in Lind, Herning.
You will have the full responsibility for defining, designing, developing, implementing and supporting the Business Intelligence solutions across our global Projects & Service organization. This in close corporation with our global IT team. You will
- develop and implement BI solutions including dashboards, reports and data models using Navision, Power BI, ExpandiT, Grafana and SQL.
- ensure the IT systems are supporting and aligned with our business strategy and continuously improving the effectiveness of our global Project & Service teams.
- identify and support implementation of improvements to existing and potentially new systems.
- coordinate and monitor new initiatives as well as progress and performance on existing system.
- perform both On Site and online training and provide first line support to our sites worldwide.
You possess a relevant educational background at Bachelor or Master level within Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or Business and several years of experience from a similar position. On top you:
- hold a solid technical skillset and are highly experienced working with and understanding the link between various IT systems such as Power BI, Grafana, Navision and Tableau.
- possess the capability to translate data into digital dashboards and overviews.
- possess a high level of understanding, developing and improving both systems, processes and governance.
- hold the ability to work and communicate on all levels in the organization both internally and externally.
- are experienced in training and supporting on all levels worldwide.
- communicate fluently in both written and spoken Danish and English.
You are highly structured, solution- and goal-oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a technical, agile and fast changing environment. You possess the ability to:
- prioritize, focus on details to maintain a high quality and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- work across various business areas and cross country in a technical environment.
- excel in good communication and stakeholder management by identifying and involving relevant stakeholders.
- understand the value of a strong customer service and customer satisfaction.
- think and act pragmatically and are driven by getting results.
- be flexible, taking into consideration the organization is operating in different time zones.
- The opportunity to work in a global company contributing to the green transition for a better green world.
- An opportunity to work in a company in growth and a leading market position.
- A challenging role with many exciting tasks and interfaces.
- A dynamic and highly professional working environment collaborating with competent and committed colleagues.
- Competitive salary and good insurance and pension scheme.
Equal opportunity employer
Nel is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Herning, Denmark
- Employment type
As a new hire, you will board an enterprise in rapid development where you can shape the company as well as your own career.
About Nel Hydrogen
Nel is a global, dedicated hydrogen company, delivering optimal solutions to produce, store and distribute hydrogen from renewable energy. We serve a range of different customers with leading hydrogen technologies. Our roots date back to 1927, and since then, we have had a proud history of development and continuous improvement of hydrogen technologies. Today, our hydrogen solutions cover the entire value chain from hydrogen production technologies to hydrogen fueling stations, enabling industries to transition to green hydrogen, and providing all fuel cell electric vehicles with the same fast fueling and long range as fossil-fueled vehicles – without the emissions.
Business Intelligence (BI) Specialist
Loading application form