Are you passionate about the energy transition? Join us.
Nel is a global, dedicated hydrogen company, delivering optimal solutions to produce, store, and distribute hydrogen from renewable energy. We serve a range of different customers with leading hydrogen technologies. Our roots date back to 1927, and since then, we have had a proud history of development and continuous improvement of hydrogen technologies. Today, our solutions cover the entire value chain: from hydrogen production technologies to hydrogen fueling stations, enabling industries to transition to green hydrogen, and providing fuel cell electric vehicles with the same fast fueling and long range as fossil-fueled vehicles – without the emissions.
About the Position:
As Resource Coordinator you will be responsible for the resource coordination for our European Technicians in our Projects & Service department. In close corporation with the team you will ensure a well executed resource allocation. As the highly skilled Coordinator you are, you take pride in ensuring the right competencies at the right place at the right time focusing on both delivering what has been requested as well as cost effectiveness.
You will be the go-to person for our European Technicians when it comes to work scheduling, travel booking, time and vacation planning and you will in general support our Technicians making sure they are able to perform on our sites around the world.
Shipment of tools and booking of external services will also be an important part of the job.
You will be working in an agile and fast changing environment with a broad range of stakeholders and interfaces both internally and externally.
The position is based in our Head Office in Lind, Herning.
You will have a wide range and variety of tasks with prioritized focus on:
- Coordinating and allocating requested resources.
- Coordinating and booking of travel related activities.
- Planning, monitoring and verifying working hours and absence.
- Handling documentation for shipment.
- Booking of external services.
- Ordering tools and work clothes.
You possess a relevant educational background preferably within Business Administration or Resource Management and minimum 3 years of experience within international resource coordination of traveling Technicians. On top you:
- hold a strong process- and business-oriented mindset.
- are familiar with MS Office as well as ERP systems such as Navision or Expandit.
- excel working both independently and in teams with various stakeholders.
- are experienced working in an international and technical environment.
- communicate fluently in both written and spoken Danish and English.
You are structured and solution-oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a technical, agile and fast changing environment. You possess the ability to:
- work with a high level of accuracy and focus on cost effectiveness.
- maintain a systematic approach with the attention to details and delivery on time.
- be positive, open minded and flexible also when speaking of sudden changes.
- work in a dynamic environment and keep calm when things are moving fast.
- An opportunity to work in a company in growth holding a leading market position.
- The opportunity to work in a global company that contributes to the green transition for a greener world.
- A dynamic and highly professional work environment interacting with competent and committed colleagues.
- A challenging role with many exciting tasks and interfaces.
- Competitive salary and good insurance and pension schemes.
- Equal opportunity employer
Nel is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Herning, Denmark
As a new hire, you will board an enterprise in rapid development where you can shape the company as well as your own career.
About Nel Hydrogen
Nel is a global, dedicated hydrogen company, delivering optimal solutions to produce, store and distribute hydrogen from renewable energy. We serve a range of different customers with leading hydrogen technologies. Our roots date back to 1927, and since then, we have had a proud history of development and continuous improvement of hydrogen technologies. Today, our hydrogen solutions cover the entire value chain from hydrogen production technologies to hydrogen fueling stations, enabling industries to transition to green hydrogen, and providing all fuel cell electric vehicles with the same fast fueling and long range as fossil-fueled vehicles – without the emissions.
Loading application form