Talent Acquisition Specialist
Nel is experiencing substantial growth and we are now searching for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to strengthen our global Talent Acquisition (TA) team. The TA Specialist will work closely with managers, HR colleagues and other external and internal stakeholders, across our locations, with a main focus on recruitments in Norway.
The person we are looking for will support the development of Nel’s recruitment strategy to identify and attract top talent and will play a key role in further developing our global TA function. The TA Specialist reports to the Head of Global Talent Acquisition and the position will be based at our office at Skøyen, Oslo or our site at Herøya, Porsgrunn, depending on the right candidate.
Main tasks and responsibilities
Core responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Operational recruitment from A-Z; sourcing, screening, interviewing and hiring candidates, with a main focus on R&D, technology, engineering, project management and technical resources
- Consult hiring managers and HR team on requisition creation, position descriptions, compensation and sourcing strategies
- Identify and attract relevant candidates by networking and sourcing to develop a strong pipeline of relevant candidates for each recruitment need
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies within talent acquisition, and employment law
- Coordinate and lead employer branding activities and recruiting campaigns, in cooperation with HR and our communications team
- Represent the company at recruiting events (i.e., college job fairs)
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to promote Nel Hydrogen’s internal opportunities
Preferred educational background and professional experience
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in HR or other relevant fields
- Minimum five years’ relevant experience, either from a recruitment company or from an inhouse position
- Excellent understanding of full cycle recruitment processes, best practices and trends
- Experience with research / candidate sourcing across different disciplines and professions, recruitment experience within engineering, R&D technology and technical resources would be an advantage
- Solid experience in sourcing candidates using different recruitment techniques and platforms, including online/social media platforms
- Hands on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and solid computer / MS Office skills
- Experience with recruitment assessment tools is an advantage
- Proficiency in Norwegian and English is required, both written and spoken
Other competencies and personal skills
- Analytical and structured, with a strong business orientation
- Ambitious and self-motivated with a strong ability to deliver
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and sense of integrity, trustworthiness and ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent collaboration and relationship building skills with the ability to establish and maintain professional partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communications skills, with the ability to drive management decisions and interact with employees at all levels throughout the organization
The position requires travelling, primarily to our sites at Herøya and Notodden (incl. interaction with Hiring Managers locally and interviews on site).
What will you get from working with us?
- An opportunity to work in a global company in strong growth that contributes to the green transition
- A visible role with many exciting interfaces, internally and externally
- The opportunity to work in a global company that contributes to the green transition
- A dynamic and highly professional working environment consisting of competent and committed colleagues
Equal opportunity employer
Nel is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.