We are seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer to join the development of our future Hydrogen Fueling products. This role of our new Electrical engineer is to design and maintain electrical solutions used inside and outside of ATEX areas. As the Electrical specialist you will be part of the Electrical team within our R&D Department and today the team consists of three engineers working closely together with Software, Mechanical Process, and Systems Engineering in the R&D department.
The position is based in our R&D Department in Herning, Denmark.
Responsibilities and authority:
Core responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Design of Electrical control panels and cabinets
- Development and owning of electrical solutions.
- Testing and verification of alignment with requirements and specifications of product improvements
Preferred educational background and professional experience:
We expect that you have:
- An education minimum on a bachelor’s level in electrical engineering
- Experience with E-PLAN
- Experience with ATEX requirements.
- Experience with EN60204-1 and EN60079-14
You have a structural way of working and you can handle multiple tasks. Flexible as a person and able to navigate in a dynamic work environment. Apart from that you possess:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical/reflective skills.
- An outgoing personality who knows how to maneuver in a technical organization on all levels.
- A good detail-oriented thinking but still able to see the “big picture”.
- Interdisciplinary engineering knowledge.
- Fluent in English both verbally and in writing
What will you get from working with us?
- An opportunity to work in a company with strong growth and a leading position in the market.
- A visible role with many exciting interfaces, internally and externally.
- The opportunity to work in a global company that contributes to the green transition.
- A dynamic and highly professional working environment consisting of competent and committed colleagues.
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Competitive salary, as well as a variable incentive compensation plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.