NEL is a leading international company in the hydrogen fuel industry, known for our innovative solutions and global presence. We are currently looking for a dedicated and skilled Service Key Account to join our dynamic EU Project & Service organization.
You will be part of a team of 3 Key Accounts and the position is based in our department in Herning.
Responsibilities and authority:
You are expected to:
- Maintain and expand service customer relations by proposing solutions to help them achieve their objectives.
- Ensure comprehensive contract management insight from a technical, legal, and commercial point of view.
- Guarantee compliance within agreed service contracts and enforce terms and service agreements.
- Negotiate service contracts, additional sales, and quality and warranty claims with customers.
We expect that you possess:
- Relevant educational background complemented by technical experience.
- A strong technical mindset and can rapidly grasp technical complicated systems.
- You recognize that meticulousness and high-level quality are the essentials for success in your role.
You have a structural way of working and you can handle multiple tasks. Flexible as a person and able to navigate in a dynamic work environment. Apart from that you possess:
- An eye for the detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical/reflective skills.
- An outgoing personality and knows how to maneuver in a technical organization on all levels.
- Good detail-oriented thinking but still able to see the “big picture”.
- Interdisciplinary technical knowledge.
- Fluent in English and Danish both verbally as well as in writing
What will you get from working with us?
- An opportunity to work in a company with strong growth and a leading position in the market.
- A visible role with many exciting interfaces, internally and externally.
- The opportunity to work in a global company that contributes to the green transition.
- A dynamic and highly professional working environment consisting of competent and committed colleagues.
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development.
- Competitive salary, as well as a variable incentive compensation plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.