If contributing to clean energy advancement excites you, Nel Hydrogen would like to invite you to join our journey as our new HR Data Specialist.
We are searching for a motivated and ambitious HR Data Specialist with a background in analytics, reporting and compensation and benefits topics. The position reports to the Chief Human Resources Officer and is part of the global CHRO team. The HR Data Specialist will work closely with both global and local HR, Nel’s Remuneration Committee, and other internal stakeholders to deliver key objectives and processes. The role is based in Oslo, Norway.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Design and drive HR analytics and dashboards across Nel globally, scale, improve, and add efficiency to our current programs & processes
- Responsible for our culture pulse survey tool across the organization
- Drive & coordinate the Compensation & Benefits (C&B) programs and assess program competitiveness, compliance and alignment with group/HR strategy
- Coordinate projects and continuous improvement initiatives to further embed and optimize internal processes cross borders and entities
- Drive ESG reporting across Nel related to HR and well-being topics as well as the Leadership Remuneration report
- Relevant educational background, preferably at Master level
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in analytics and reporting (experience from compensation and benefits is an advantage)
- Excellent analytical skills and thrives working with numbers
- Solid experience in structuring and presenting data / concepts and analysis
- A good level in MS Office (especially Excel) is required
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written. Good Norwegian skills would be an advantage
- Structured and focused on details
- Analytical with a commercial mindset and the ability to see the big picture
- Proactive and self-motivated, with a strong ability to deliver
- Good collaboration and communication skills – able to connect with a wide range of stakeholders
- Place high value on integrity and trustworthiness
What you will get from working with us
- The opportunity to work in a global company that contributes to the green transition
- You will be part of a strong team, consisting of competent and committed colleagues
- Good development opportunities in a company in strong growth and a leading position in the market
- A dynamic and highly professional working environment
- Comprehensive insurance and pension package
At Nel, you will join a community where your expertise does more than service a company – it supports a vision. Step into a role where your professional skills will have an impact on the future of green energy.
Work location: Our office is located in Karenslyst Allé, close to all public transport at Skøyen in Oslo.
Contact information: For further information please contact Hilde Wildhagen, Head of Global Talent Acquisition: 986 85 535.
To apply for the position: We only accept and process digitally received applications, through our application system. All applications will be processed continuously.