We are searching for a Treasury Manager to join our Finance team. The Treasury Manager will have the overall responsibility for developing and leading the treasury function, as well as supporting and developing our treasury and risk policies on behalf of the management team. This role will be part of the head office finance function and reports to the Group Chief Accountant. The position is based in Oslo, Norway.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for global treasury operations, including liquidity optimization, cash management strategy, financial planning, financing, bank guarantees and financial risk management
- Analyse and execute appropriate hedging and funding activities
- Monitor and analyse the global cash management and cash concentration
- Regularly liaise with core banks for cash management, FX, money market transactions, trade finance and secure competitive service agreements and terms
- Support Nel policies on Finance and Risk
- Develop and improve Nel’s Treasury processes, including efficiency improvements, systems optimization, and automation
- Master’s degree in finance or another relevant field
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Experience with developing and streamlining business processes is a plus
- Experience from cross-functional international environments is a great advantage
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English is required
- Structured and focused on details
- Analytical with a commercial mindset and the ability to see the big picture
- Proactive and outgoing with a positive attitude
- Self-starter with strong project management skills
- Team-oriented, with good collaboration and communication skills
- Ambitious and self-motivated with drive and a strong ability to deliver
- Place high value on integrity and trustworthiness
What you will get from working with us
- The opportunity to work in a global company that contributes to the green transition
- You will be part of a strong finance team, consisting of competent and committed colleagues
- A key role with many exciting interfaces, internally and externally
- Good development opportunities in a company in strong growth and a leading position in the market
- A dynamic and highly professional working environment
At Nel, you will join a community where your expertise does more than service a company – it supports a vision. Step into a role where your professional skills will have an impact on the future of green energy.
If you share our passion for a better future and to empower generations with clean energy forever, Nel Hydrogen would like to invite you to join our journey as our new Treasury Manager.
Work location: Our office is located in Karenslyst Allé, close to all public transport at Skøyen in Oslo.
To apply for the position: We only accept and process digitally received applications, through our application system. All applications will be processed continuously.