We are seeking a professional and organized Customer Service Specialist to join our organization. This role requires a good communicator with a self-starter attitude. As our new Customer Service Specialist, you will communicate with customers by phone and e-mail to resolve customer issues and shipping details. This role is based in Wallingford, CT.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction and communicate with customers by phone and e-mail to resolve customer issues and shipping details.
- Complete all necessary forms, both manual and electronic, for all phases of the order entry and service processes
- Manage and coordinate order activity between Engineering, Operations, Finance and Manufacturing to resolve or assist in resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Manage process of parts received from the Field from issuance of Return Material Authorization (RMA) through return to Customer.
- Support Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Screen visitors using export compliance software to meet company ITAR requirements.
- Issue customer satisfaction surveys
- Back-up Technical Service Representative
- Other duties as required by the department.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent
- 3 years of customer facing experience
- Experience in support services of capital equipment is preferred.
- Customer focus with drive for timely responses
- Experience with an enterprise-wide ERP system; Epicor, Salesforce, and Service Cloud preferred.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems is a plus.
- Proper phone etiquette and skills required.
- Strong Organization skills are a must.
- Professional and ethical
- Organization, prioritization, and delegation
- Communication and collaboration
- Problem solver
The above statements reflect the principal functions of the position and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
What we can offer
- An opportunity to work in a company in strong growth and a leading position in the market.
- A visible role with many exciting interfaces, internally and externally
- The opportunity to work in a global company that contributes to the green transition.
- A dynamic and highly professional working environment consisting of competent and committed colleagues.
Nel Hydrogen provides comprehensive health and insurance benefits for its employees as well as a short-term incentive program. The Company offers competitive paid vacation time, sick leave, and holidays.
The Company has a published Code of Conduct that all employees are expected to follow.
- Nel will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided.
- Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: FederalEnglish.pdf)